Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Shakin, and Stirred

it's quite a bizarre feeling to realize there's a crack in your relationship with someone but the things that stir us shape us if we let them, and if not, we settle in a layered mess.

the john mayer song, comfortable...

I just remembered, that time at the market
snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart
And rode down, aisle 5
you looked behind you to smile back at me
crashed into a rack full of magazines
they asked us, if we could leave.

Can't remember, what went wrong last September
though i'm sure you'd remind me, if you had to

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in

I sleep with this new girl i'm still getting used to
my friends all approve, say 'shes gonna be good for you'
they throw me, high fives

She says the bible is all that she reads
and prefers that I not use profanity
your mouth was, so dirty

Life of the party
and she swears that she's artsy
but you could distinguish
Miles from Coltrane

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in
she's perfect, so flawless
or so they say, say

She thinks I can't see the smile that shes faking
and poses for pictures that aren't being taken
I loved you
grey sweat pants, no makeup, so perfect

Our love was, comfortable and
so broken in
she's perfect, so flawless
I'm not impressed, I want you back.


being struck by a familiar, piercing embrace, who really gets violated, who loses in the end... all i know is that love never goes to waste, it reallocates to another side of the story...

Everything fades in the distance.

I just remembered this song that I hated,
Snuck up behind me jumped with a pierce to my heart
As I strolled ‘round, I cried
You asked me how I could leave

I remember what went wrong last September
It had nothing to do with you

The walls were comfortable and, you’re breaking in
Love’s perfect, not flawless - We’re so obsessed
I want me back.

Why’d I have to think id have you

You sleep with me, new girl
And think of ways she used you
Your Friends all approve, say I’m gonna be good for you
They throw me high fives

I wish on the Bible, and it’s you that I read
You noticed so quickly, I don’t use profanity
Her mouth is, so dirty

Life of the party
And they say that I’m artsy
But she can distinguish miles from Coltrane

Your love is comfortable, she’s broken in
Not perfect not flawless,
it’s what they say

I know you can see the smile I’m not fakin
I’m posing for no one babe, cause I’m already taken
He’s perfect, God romance, we’ve made it, so perfect

Your love is comfortable and still breaking in
So perfect, so flawless .
Don’t be impressed.
You want the girl who's not me.

Back to the first love
Who was ahead of who?
Thought I was your first love.
Dumb stupid technicality.
All you did was practice on me?
All you did was practice on her?



And it's just too hard to live this way.
Cause your heart is a million miles away.
Adam Hood
My Ping in TotalPing.com