Sunday, August 6, 2006

Dance your Life

I often think of what I'd do, 'if I could do anything,' and the confirmed answer: dance. perform. create. instruct. spread the good word.

"it's about collaboration; you have to leave room for their voice, because they are special. If an artist of dancer leaves the room (and is) the same person who walked in, it was a waste of time. It's all about growth." MIA MICHAELS. "if i repeat a step, or continue in the same direction, or don't feel that I'm exploring, I can be really hard on myself."

Step up to the inner monologue. This is/was my dream; I just had no idea it would arrive so soon. Growing up in this studio i learned so much more than dance and cheerleading. And those are the things i can hardly wait to get in there and teach again.

This is our privilege, not God's necessity.

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
My Ping in TotalPing.com