Friday, September 15, 2006

A Story to Tell, and To Persue

When I grow up, my dream is to become a philanthropreneur.

In the beginning God created; Part of the creator always lives in the creation, and I feel the stir within.

There is no legacy for who we are to be. No one else is better equipped to play the role of me.

We're designed for the chances we'll see among all shades of reality and we're granted access to the ultimate source of strength and wisdom in our very own Creator.

Until my days are done, may I remember my responsibilities were given to only one.

"When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your objective. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." (Emerson)


After all, it's the least we can do.
My Ping in TotalPing.com