Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello from Boston!

Thanks a bunch for your messages! (Hello Affinity, Jo, Terri, Jessica, Studio W!)

I just checked into the hotel after almost 23 hours between airports and flights (phew!). Now, I am ready to drop asleep right at this funky table in my room, after cheering Red Sox with fellow diners at Bambara (yes, that's the name of the hotel restaurant!)


And, I am so happy with all the suggestions about shopping in Boston....just can't wait for the weekend! :-D (thank you Christine, Tanya, Annie, Tara (I would LOVE to bike in this city!)

And, how can I leave you without sharing with you a visual of what is on my mind...

So, after 3.5 meals in a plane, I am soo longing for home cooked food with all the spices, the flavor, and the fragrance and the aroma...I know they mean the same thing, but need a word and my brain is sleep deprived right now ;-) .... you, ofcourse know what I mean! I think a spice box such as above could have fitted in nicely with my luggage...


Well, adios till the next post! Do keep dropping in your lovely messages! XO
My Ping in TotalPing.com