Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Beds

I stumbled across this photo on Apartment Tharapy a few weeks ago (sorry, no link) and haven't stopped thinking about these gorgeous beds since.


I would LOVE to have a beautiful pair of antique twin beds for the girls in our next apartment. I saw some that looked just like these (upholstered in a different fabric) the last time I was at ABC. I'm sure they cost a gajillion dollars though so I'll probably stick to stalking craigslist for the next year.
I stopped in to PBK during one of my (many) shopping excursions while we were on vacation in Arizona this week. I really like this newer line of furniture called Olivia. These could maybe be an alternative to the style of beds in the first photo, although it would be a distant second place. I am dying over the upholstered look.
My Ping in TotalPing.com