Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome, 2009


Treat yourself to a little something. You deserve it.

Have you seen the great sale here? Check it out. (and don't forget to enter 'JAN2009' for free shipping on orders over $150.)

I think I want this ($24.99).

these ($29.99)
this ($129.99). Perfection with a patent skinny belt.


Ruffles on a trench coat? Yes, please! ($99.99)

Ruffles on any coat, really. ($69.99)


or sweater ($29.99)

I'm pretty sure I need these gray patent beauties ($129.99) although the turquoise is also calling to me...

and these would be nice, too ($79.99)

So many to choose from! All the good stuff is going fast though, so hurry. In fact, earlier today I was eying a velvet blazer, but was having a hard time choosing a color. They're completely sold out tonight. So sad. My resulting #1 on the resolutions list: Live more in the moment! :)

I hope you're having a happy and safe New Year! I have a feeling 2009 is going to be amazing...
My Ping in TotalPing.com