Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick's Home in the Hamptons

sjp-hamptons-elledecor-ext

Elle Decor published photos of Sarah Jessica Parker's house in Bridgehampton that she shares with husband Matthew Broderick and son James Wilke a couple years ago. I featured some of them on my other blog last month but thought you might enjoy them, too. Here are a couple that I didn't post before. Take a look!

sjp-hamptons-elledecor3

sjp-hamptons-elledecor81

sjp-hamptons-elledecor4

sjp-hamptons-elledecor6

For more photos and information, click here to see my original post about it at Hooked on Houses. If you're a fan of Matthew Broderick's 1986 movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," then check out my Movie Monday post today! One of the houses from the movie is on the market, and I found the real estate photos.
My Ping in TotalPing.com