Monday, June 1, 2009

Bespoke Lighting - Handblown - Rothschild And Bickers

You can choose from several glass colors including clear glass.

I particularly like the thin exposed , twisted wire.
And the attached fringe !
Elegant.
I immediately thought of Marley & Lockyer's post about a pendant lighting fixture she was looking for. I am wondering if they can make it in mercury glass as well.
That would be perfect for her.


I am impressed with the pride & quality of Rothschild & Bickers, I think you will be too.


Well....what's the verdict ?

Do we likie ?


To download brochure;

http://rothschildbickers.com/images/downloads/brochure.pdf


Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom,Bespoke Lighting - Handblown - Rothschild And Bickers, Lighting

Share/Save/Bookmark
My Ping in TotalPing.com