Thursday, June 18, 2009

Billy Joel's Beach House in the Hamptons

Billy Joel & Katie Lee on their wedding day in 2004.

Boy, have I been swamped with work projects lately. I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up both of my blogs this month -- and I'm way behind on my blog reading and e-mail replying. Add to that the fact that my kids are home from school for the summer, and things are just plain crazy around here. I apologize.

I thought I'd try to make it up to you by showing you some photos of the house Billy Joel and his wife Katie Lee share in the Hamptons. Today when I heard the news that they are separating, it reminded me of a post I wrote about this house on my other blog last year when they purchased it. Take a look.


I like how comfortable and unpretentious it looks. I could use a vacation in a place like this right about now. . .



The beach house was reportedly $18.75 million. I'm guessing these views made it worth it.


To see more photos and learn more about both the house and the Joels, go to Hooked on Houses. And cross your fingers for me that I'll somehow manage to meet all of the deadlines that are looming. Thanks! :-)
My Ping in TotalPing.com