Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's A Miracle



Today I'm featuring a product I'm in love with. That's right, I'm in love with a pumice stone. It is the latest addition to my green cleaning bucket and I don't like to play favorites, but it has worked a downright miracle on our toilet bowl ring.

Due to our mineral rich water, it wasn't long before our brand new toilets started to show toilet bowl ring. Despite vigorous and frequent cleaning, and sampling an array of all the green toilet bowl cleaning products, I couldn't get rid of it.

Until last week over a cup of tea with my friend Karen, when she told me about the product above. I can't even begin to tell you how my heart began to go pitter pat the moment the ring started to disappear. I could hardly catch my breath!

Happy Green Cleaning!
My Ping in TotalPing.com