Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where I’m Clicking This Week…

Time for some blogger love…

I’m not as good as some about reading other blogs on a regular basis, because I have been crazy busy, but I’m planning to make up for it this summer!

I’m getting started with these links…. check them out for some great reading, recipes, links and more!

Over at Posie Gets Cozy, there is a link to a great looking Grilled Spicy Jalepeno and Lime Shrimp Skewers recipe! Yum! Summer picnic food!

Stuff 240

There are some absolutely decadent blueberry waffles over at June Pfaff Daley's Blog. How many Weight Watcher’s points would those be?

Swedish Blog purple area has a blog post on Kelly Hoppen. Kelly is one of my favorite designers. I have two of her hardcover design books and whenever I see her work, I am always impressed. Enjoy the photos!

image

The lovely Brooke from Velvet & Linen shares her beautiful client’s bathroom remodel with us. Oh, the calcutta countertops, the bell jar ceiling light fixture, the curvy shower bench legs…. I want them all!

P1090095

Heidi over at 101 Cookbooks has posted a couple of great recipes. The first is a summer squash gratin, which makes me want to head out quickly to my farmer’s market and get rolling on this recipe and the second is for a giant black bean salad, which is also a favorite food of mine! Yum!

Summer Squash Gratin

Giant Black Bean Salad

Patricia Gray has a lovely post on outdoor furniture and she features some great unusual furniture, like the chairs pictured below, that I would love to have on my patio.

image

And finally, MA Belle has a link to a wonderful short film that is actually 4500 still photographs depicting summer love. It’s a sweet little film that makes me want to fall in love again all over.

image

Have a wonderful weekend!

My Ping in TotalPing.com