Saturday, October 31, 2009

Candy Anyone?

I thought after my weird and scary post...
it was time for an EYE CANDY HIGH.

Do you like this room ?
I love the colors and the patterns.
It is stylish and funky.

A Suzani Pattern
from Brunschwig and Fils

From Country Swedish

Love this room. The colors are all mine.

Manuel Canovas


*Scott Snyder's work in Palm Beach

Clarence House (one of my favorite fabric houses)

I am relieved to provide you with candy today after my ghoulish Halloween post.

Forgive Me ?

*credits: New York Times
Renee Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG.....
Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Design Sources, Window Treatments, Custom Design, Paint, Color Coordination, Online Interior Design, Floor Plans, All Custom, Eye Candy High

Share/Save/Bookmark
My Ping in TotalPing.com