Monday, May 31, 2010

Before & Afters - Past Renovation Projects

I had such a great response to this post about my past renovation projects that I spent all day yesterday playing in Picasa to put together some before & after shots of past renovation projects.  It's always fun to see the fruits of your labor, especially when you start with such challenging spaces.  Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed being part of the transformations!






Kinda hard to tell from the photo, but this is the same space.  The photo was taken from a different perspective in the room






















Happy first (unofficial) week of summer!




Are you ready to make the most of your home?  We can help you create beautiful living spaces to enjoy your life's most beautiful moments!  Call Kim at The Green Room Interiors - 423.653-3186 or email at thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com  
My Ping in TotalPing.com