Monday, May 31, 2010

Sex and The City 2!


Last Friday I saw Sex and the City 2. I have to admit that after reading a few reviews (which were uffff...not good...ouch!), I was worried that it might...well, suck! But my dear ladies, why do we love the girls? I don’t know about you, but the reason I watch this movie is that I can plunge back into the glitz planet of shoes, fabulous gowns, sex-relationship talk and most importantly to visit old friends (I watched them obsessively for years). The outfits were beautiful...The Abu Dhabi setting was breathtaking and I really enjoyed the story line with this little twist in form of Aiden (John Corbett). I can completely relate to the statement the movie represents….that everyone makes their own rules in a relationship/marriage and all is relative! For me it was the best 2 hours of laugh-out-loud hilarious fun and stunning fashion which I probably would never be able to pull off (although I would love to).

Anyhow, see it for yourself, and if it’s not your cup of tea… that’s ok too!
This is my favourite Halston frocks!
Did you see the movie? What are your thoughts, I would love to hear it!

Love,
xoxoxo
My Ping in TotalPing.com