Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Bit Of Sunshine

During the cooler months I find myself wearing darker shades of blues, browns, greys as they are all very comforting and cozy colours but I always make sure to have a little pop of sunshine in my hair or on my finger. As I adore poppies, roses and let's face it....most beautiful flowers, I have a total crush on a charming little etsy shop called Much love illy. The owner, Ilene creates vintage-style rings, rosebud earrings and adorable headbands. I am totally smitten with those three pieces.

Darlings, how do you bring some colour to your fall outfit?

Kisses,
xoxoxo

Ps: As Ilene is our newest sponsor, please check out her sweet creations here or simply by clicking on her logo in the Sponsors Column. She also has a wonderful blog :)
My Ping in TotalPing.com