Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

I hope you have been enjoying your Halloween weekend!  We attended a costume party on Friday night.
I was a Queen Bee and my husband was a Bee Keeper.  I told everyone at the party they could just call me "Honey".  I was scrambling for costumes at the last minute on Friday.  Luckily, my friend Elizabeth let me borrow the Bee Keeper costume and I purchased the Bee outfit.  We had the best time.  The party was awesome, I danced my stinger off.  We went to the party with some friends, Jamie and Lesley, but they would not let me put their pics on the blog. 

I feel like I have sort of skipped Fall for some reason, I really did not decorate the inside of the house for the season.  We put a few pumpkins out on the front porch but that was really all we did this year.
REMINDER: The giveaway ends tonight at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.  Go HERE to enter.  The winner will be announced tomorrow.  Good luck to those who already signed up.

I am working on another giveaway for November, so stay tuned!

Photobucket
My Ping in TotalPing.com