Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A variety of delectable dining rooms

It's been awhile since I've posted some dining rooms. I've picked a handful of beautiful spaces in all different decorating styles, so hopefully atleast one strikes your fancy...

Love the table and mix n' match chairs in this Scandinavian beauty...
via Design Interiør


The salon-style wall and dark paint job makes this vintage-industrial dining room feel luxe.
via Scandinavian Chic

A beautiful country dining room
via Elle Decor

I'm a big modern retro fan, but I don't know if I could go this all-out modern retro...
via Alice in Designland

A cheery and bright vintage dining room
via Creamy Life

Even though this is an open floor plan layout, the dining room is still visually divided from the living room.
via Alice in Designland

A calm and serene dining room.
via House & Home

Which do you like best?
My Ping in TotalPing.com