Friday, April 29, 2011

Have a Romantic Weekend


Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? My mom in England is celebrating after the beautiful Royal wedding tonight but Balazs and I are planning a low key weekend. We're thinking about a spa day tomorrow and some good Italian pasta this evening. Hope you will get tons of sunshine in the next two days and here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

Yellow pants on guys! I love that look but what do you think? Thumbs up or down?

 Great summer sandals guide.

Don't those lemon bars look scrumptious? Yum!

I need to get a huge vase for my flowers! Doesn't it look amazing?

Three charming DIY Mother's Day projects with the use of Mason jars.

I would love to try this mint pea dip!

Love milk bottle measuring cups! I remember drinking milk from glass bottles as a child:)..Aww, memories.

This family is simply the cutest!

Beautiful country style home. Bookshelves in the kitchen? Brilliant!

DIY book planters. That is right, books! Don't you just love succulents?

Kate, her mom and her sister looked amazing this morning. Congrats to the Royal couple!!! (Did you watch? What did you think?)

Fresh wreaths are the prettiest!

What  a stylish and comfy outfit. She looks great!

Also, there are only two more days left to enter both of our amazing GIVEAWAYS this week!
- the Lisa Leonard jewelry Giveaway.
- the DownEast swimming suit Giveaway.

My Loves, hope you will treat yourself to some ice-cream this weekend! Vanilla for me:) Make sure to relax and have fun and I will see you Monday morning. Love:) xo

(photo of Saint Gervais, Paris by Rachel via That Kind Of Woman)
My Ping in TotalPing.com