Friday, April 1, 2011

Have a Romantic Weekend


Sweets, what are you up to this April weekend? Planning a bike ride or a romantic weekend away? Tomorrow morning Balazs and I are going for a vinatge lamp hunt to a local flea market. Hope we can find something cool and in the evening we are invited to try out a newly open wine bar. I'm looking forward to have some stinky cheese and nuts after a week of eating super healthy. Hope you will have tons of fun and plenty of sunshine this weekend. As always here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

Apartment I could totally live in. (The staircase is incredible).

Just imagine working in this studio space. Brilliant!

Such a great DIY braided hex nut bracelet.

Piña Colada cake, sure looks delicious!

Great laundry bag for small flats!

Cool interview with Rainn Wilson. I love Dwight from The Office!

Three great spring nailpolish colours. (How often do you paint your nails?)

He is adorable!

Spring:)

I love her frames. I think it's time to get a new pair.

Also, there are only 2 more days left to enter the tea towels and mug GIVEAWAY!

Darlings, see you Monday morning. Love! xoxo

(photo via That Kind Of Woman)
My Ping in TotalPing.com