Friday, April 29, 2011

This Week's Gems


Are you wearing stripes this spring? This tee is on my spring wish list!...

London tray! Would love to have it in my home:)...

Sweet ballet flats :) Happy and fun!...

Fabric flowers necklace..So romantic!...

I can' get enough of shirt dresses and this one is my favourite so far! And how about that amazing trench coat with a twist! (it's under $50).What a steal!... 

A beautiful vintage Royal Copenhagen Marianne Johnson dish! Such a treasure to have. Isn't it stunning?...

Awww..don't wake the sleeping lion! I love Colleen Plumb's work. Isn't he sweet? (via the amazing 20x200)...

I'm smitten with charm necklaces. What's so fun about those is that you can customize them as you wish. Heartfelt Mother's Day gift!...

It doesn't get any better than a red dress with bicycles:)..

Sweets, happy Friday! Have you been wearing your newest spring finds already? What caught your eye this week? Any great deals? xox
My Ping in TotalPing.com