Friday, May 27, 2011

Have a great Memorial Day weekend


Cheers to Friday! My Loves, what are you up to this weekend? We finally watched Limitless and if you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it! The story line is very captivating. Tomorrow afternoon Balazs and I are planning a boat ride and tonight we're meeting friends for some good Mexican food with a few glasses of chilly margaritas! As always here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

I love wearing maxi dresses in the summer and I would love to have this outfit in my closet right now.

After reading this post, I'm dreaming about paddling at dusk, sleeping in the sun and collecting lilac.

Incredible photos of Kate Moss. They are a part of two Gallery Exhibitions.

The evolution of lids. (The rest of the article here)

Are you planning to watch Kung Fu Panda 2? I love that bear! (review here)

Vivienne riding her bike:)

I love smilebooth fun. Aren't those photos cool?

How unique is this floating glassware?

Cliff diving, so scary but so beautiful! Would you be brave enough?

I really like organic cotton blankets like this one. Isn't it pretty?

Very cool mobii tricycle:)

I'm totally sold on the big bow trend.

Cute toys. I'm loving that yellow cab!

A fun bag DIY!

Great motivation to awaken your creative side!

Such beautiful words!

And a few recipes I'm dying to try:
- apple galette
milky way cake
- homemade oreos

Also, don't miss both our giveaways. You have two more days to enter the scarf giveaway and the sportswear giveaway!

Darlings, have an awesome weekend and I see you Monday morning! Love:) xo 

(photo by The Sartorialist)
My Ping in TotalPing.com