My Dearest, we don't have any specific plans for this weekend, which is nice because we can just enjoy the weather and not worry about anything! I am going to try to get Balazs to go for a swim with me tomorrow and the one thing I am looking forward to is sleeping in!
Here are a few amazing links from all around the web. Hope you will enjoy them:
You have to see this! If you are like me and always forget to write thank you notes, do not fear anymore, Leah is here to help! ( thank you notes blog)
Here are some adorable tea towels by Slidesideways!
Kate & Avi's hand sewn wedding invitations by Anna Bond. How creative!
I wish I could visit all those places! ( It's time to pack).
Those of you who are crazy about healthy eating, will love this wheel of nutrition!
How would you fancy a rocking chair and cradle in one, for your little bundle of joy?
If you still didn't decide what to get your mom for Mother's Day, that might help
Do you know how to do origami? If not, and would like to give it a try, help is here!
Stylish Eco-Friendly Water Bottles with Henna Garden Wrap from my favourite Poppy Talk Handmade.
Apple Jackets? Oh yes, you heard it right! You must see that! ( I cant stop smiling).
If you are planning a party, those sweet party-poms-poms will do the trick!
I always wanted to get a tattoo but I'm too scared of the pain... This one is more like a piece of art.
Cakes and cupcakes by Coco Cake. She is the best! ( I love the panda)
And here a few exPress-o posts you may have missed:
Studio Nommo
All Important Tees
New Spring Lips
Eat, Pray, Love
I am so happy you liked my new button! Thank you so much for all your love! It's so cute to see it out there!
To all the moms: Enjoy your special day!!! You deserve it!
Beside celebrating moms, what are you planning to do this weekend?
Hugs,
xoxoxo
