Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend: All Loved Up

My Darlings, I am so ready for this weekend! How are you planning to spend the next two days? Balazs is making mushroom crepe cake tomorrow and we are planning to spend as much time on the sofa watching telly, reading and chatting as humanly possible..hahah...
As always, here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

I love this whole outfit!

How about Paris in blue and gold?

How do you feel about black walls?

This is one amazing Indian wedding.

Two beautiful rings.

What a great studio to work in. All that natural light must be so energizing, don't you think?

I love those images from Etsy headquarters in New York....

Do you colour code?....Check this out.

Just two more days left to enter our Giveaway...Hope you don't miss it!

And here are a few exPress-o posts you may have missed:
Round & Round
How About...
Happy Thoughts
 
Wish you a kissable and huggable weekend, my Dears! See you Monday morning:)
 
Love,
xoxox

( photos via plaisirs simples)
My Ping in TotalPing.com