Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clare's House


Check out every little detail.
There is so much to take in.
You can read the complete article if you click on the link at the bottom of this post. 

The floors and her collections displayed through out her home,
make this living treasure....A HOME!




Love the walls in this hall?


Do you love this room?
I do.





Is this too traditional for you?
It is so NYC.
I try my best to look at a 'thing' or at a setting and take away the part that
I DID LIKE.
What did you like?


****read the article here
Renée Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Boca Raton,Boca Raton Window Treatments, Boca Raton TurnKey Interior Design Service,Online Interior Design,boca raton, nysd, traditional homes,new york social diary
nysd, traditional homes   Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com