Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Morning I will Be here

In My Office
***
I wanted to show you a few things on the show room floor where I work.
that I love.
I an quite passionate about 'Theodore Alexander' products.
This is one of them.
The is a tiny ladies desk/make-up table.

The quality rivals 'Baker'
...actually I think it is the nest quality that you can access in the United States.
And the price is reasonable for the craftsmanship, materials used,
 and the design.
Century Furniture
Gorgeous.
This is a chinoiserie desk by Century.
It is a beauty.

Another Theodore Alexander piece.
The  Chinoiserie that they do is exquisite.
They have a whole series of pieces.

This chest in new from Lexington
And if you are looking for a great cocktail table stylized from a trunk.... 
This one is perfect.


Have a great day.

What is your opinion on the pieces I featured?

P.S. my office is very neat in that image.
There will be fabrics strewn all over by 4pm on Saturday.
I hope.
That means I am busy.
Busy is good!


RenĂ©e Finberg 'TELLS ALL' in her BLOG..... Interior Design, Palm Beach, Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,Design Service, Boca Raton,Boca Raton Window Treatments, Boca Raton TurnKey Interior Design Service,Online Interior Design,boca raton, Theodore Alexander, Century Furniture, Boca Raton, Theodore Alexander , my office, chinoiserie  Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com