Tuesday, March 8, 2011

With Style & Grace

I stumbled upon an amazing blog created by Lisa Thiele, With Style & Grace, from meeting her on Twitter.  I am not even sure who or how I was led to her, actually I think that someone else re-tweeted a fabulous recipe that she posted about.  It all just spreads like a wildfire from there.  She truly has an infectious personality that invites you to seek more.  I decided to check her out and I am so glad that I did.  You would not believe the gorgeous photos of dishes Lisa is creating and she graciously posts the recipes.




You must check out her "Parties & DIY".  I think one of my favorites are the hostess gift ideas that she came up with.

Honestly, I think that Lisa needs to be putting an entertaining book together. She obviously has talent and fabulous ideas and photographs.

Twitter | follow @WithStyleGrace
Facebook | become a fan of With Style and Grace

Photobucket
My Ping in TotalPing.com