Friday, May 27, 2011

This Week's Gems


Remember this post about wearing white? After reading your comments I found the perfect white summer top with ruffle sleeves! Yahoo...

My birthday is coming up in a couple of months and my dream gift would be this Velorbis Dannebrog classic bike in red, along with...

...this cute basket for my bag! That would be a real treat, wouldn't it? I love the retro vibe:)...

What a perfect breakfast set! The mix of wood and ceramic is so refreshing. (No to mention that I'm crazy about egg cups)...

I can't get over how beautiful is this headband. Great summer accessory and it's only $22!...

Brilliant sandals. I would crack a smile each time I would look at my feet. Aren't they pretty?...

I like it HOT!!! Cool print for only $19:)...

I have such a "thing" for vintage sunglasses! This pair is my favourite...

Happy Friday, darlings! So tell me, are you planning to get a new bike?  Or a pair of fun sunglasses? Maybe a cool print for your home this summer? What caught your eye this week? xo
My Ping in TotalPing.com