Friday, October 8, 2010

Coveted Cocktail Tables

I have been on a cocktail table search over the past few weeks and I came across some good ones!  Wanna see?




This etched silver table from Wisteria is reasonably priced and comes in a smaller version, too.  



Successful marriage of classic marble and modern chrome.  And it won't break the bank.

An earthier option with a marble top - this one from Wisteria.

Another moderately priced and good-looking option from cb2.

I really like the look of this one.  My adjectives of choice are textural and unique! Unfortunately, the reviews are less than stellar.



Brass cocktail tables are back in a big way (yay!)  
I think we all love the brass-rendered bamboo detailing of this offering from Nate Berkus!




This hourglass table is from Nate's HSN collection too.  At 18" diameter, it brings lots of style to a little space. You can choose a glass or stone top.



More brass loveliness from Horchow.




Modern organic?  The Penshell coffee table is from Horchow.


Got any to add to my list?



Need some help pulling your style together? The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com









My Ping in TotalPing.com