Monday, October 11, 2010

Wisteria

I am always working on the inside of the house.  I posted about a box from Wisteria, http://www.wisteria.com/, in a previous post.
I bought something to put in our breakfast area.  I have contemplated over and over again what would look right with the drapes and the table and wall color.  I finally just ordered this...the pics are a bit grainy. I took them in the morning hours and the light was still dim.


I wanted something large for the space.  I wanted something with a pop of color to with the trellis fabric.  I think I accomplished what I was looking for.   I still would like to find different chairs to go with the table and maybe a rug.  I have too much wood going on.  My husband does not want a rug and I guess it is easier to sweep up any messes.  Always a work in progress.  I am sure you already know, but now is a good time to buy something you have been wanting from Wisteria because of their buy more, save more sale.  I am glad I waited to buy these because I did get them on sale.

Amy R.
My Ping in TotalPing.com